Sunday, March 06, 2005

'tis the season

I love spring. I love suddenly being able to sit outside and listen to the birds, discovering that I have cute toes again, indulging in fruity, frozen drinks, and gazing into the green, green, green that is Georgia in the spring. Spring always brings me new energy, new inspiration, new ambitions, and a new longing to make the most of what I have been given.

Do you feel the same? Is spring your siren, or is it another season that awakens you from your artistic slumber? Write a scene in which you or a character you've created reacts to a seasonal change. Let the season either mirror or completely contrast with the character's interior mood. Employ vivid description of seasonal detail, make full use of imagery, and allow your character's observation of the season to reveal his/her personality and dilemma.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Home